Congratulations to the new JOA Casino de la Seyne, which opened its doors on 5 July 2012 fully equipped with CRYSTAL.net on 75 slot machines and 7 electronic roulette machines.
The solution includes CRYSTAL.net casino floor network and applications, and GALAXIS™ modular system solutions including Star SLOTS™, Star TABLES™, Star CAGE™ and FloorMaster® monitoring tool.
- CRYSTAL.net is a casino floor network with touchscreen interface that allows casino operators to provide interactive communications with players. It also supports multimedia. It is the hardware base for innovative applications, such as myBar and access to the jackpots and members’ loyalty club.
- myBar™ allows players to conveniently order their drinks on the interface. The drinks are delivered to the slot without interrupting play.
- Other applications allow privileged access to the casino’s jackpot information directly from via the player interface, as well as club member access to their account status.
- GALAXIS is a modular system solution and consists of the various Star modules for different applications in the casino. With its scalable design and customizable modular integration, GALAXIS offers a powerful and diverse casino management tool set for both slots and table games operations.
- Star SLOTS™ provides all the functions necessary for efficient slot accounting and slot floor maintenance.
- Star CAGE™ is a complete vault, front cage, and credit management tool.
- Star TABLES™ is an advanced table management system with features such as accounting, player tracking, and statistics.
- Star MARKETING™ delivers player-related functions tailored to business needs with player tracking, player management, and loyalty club.
- FloorMaster gives hands-on floor management and real-time activity reporting and monitoring, on a tablet touchscreen.
JOA is the third largest casino operator in France, with 20 casinos and more than 2,000 slot machines and 80 tables, as well as restaurants and bars. France is one of the largest and most sophisticated casino markets in Europe with around 200 casinos and revenues in excess of €2.3 billion.
SPIELO International is the number one external supplier of games and systems in France, where they have been operating for over 25 years. JOA has been a SPIELO International Casino Systems customer since 2001.
Didier Tomas, SPIELO International’s Casino Systems regional sales manager, said: “It’s a great honour for SPIELO International that JOA Group has once again chosen our systems solutions, including our innovative applications and CRYSTAL.net technology for their new casino in La Seyne sur Mer. This decision is a clear indication that they put their players first, and demonstrates that our customers recognize the value and power of our comprehensive and flexible systems solutions.”
SPIELO International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of top-performing games, cabinets, central systems and associated software for legal gaming markets around the world. It offers a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, Amusement with Prize (AWP) markets, and interactive and sports betting markets as a result of integration with GTECH G2. SPIELO International serves more than 1,650 customers on five continents and has shipped more than 225,000 gaming machines worldwide, and holds more than 300 gaming licenses. Of those, it is licensed to sell machines in 25 U.S. states, including Nevada, as well as to 142 tribes.
SPIELO International is 100 percent owned by Lottomatica Group, a market leader in the Italian gaming industry, one of the largest Lottery operators in the world based on total wagers, and a leading provider of lottery and gaming technology solutions worldwide. SPIELO International is also an affiliate of GTECH, a leading gaming technology and services company. SPIELO International is a platinum member of the Gaming Standards Association, and supports open industry standards such as Game to System® (G2S®) and System to System® (S2S®). For more information on SPIELO International and our products, please visit our website at www.spielo.com.
Game to System and G2S are registered trademarks of the Gaming Standards AssociationTM.